Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jada Pinkett Smith


















I Love Her!! She is one of my MOST favorite actress ever! I love how small and petite she is she only like 4'11-5'0 not very tall at all. She like my height and that what I like. She so skinny and she has 2 kids she so cute and she 38 years old. WoW! She my favorite hollywood mother I look up to her and inspired of what she does. If I ever do have any kids I can definately learn from how she a mom. I cant believe how old we all are getting I remember when she was younger I use to watch her in those movies. And nowshe doing big time TV series. I love that show Hawthorne it my favorite medical show. Normally I don't go for show that deals with E.R. stuff but this one is my favorite cause most of the woman there are small and petite and I really like that A LOT. I also can't believe how old her husband Will Smith is he's 41 and I remember him when he was younger and when I was young that use to be my favorite show I would watch every night when it would come on. I grew up with that show The Fresh Prince of Bell Air ..man time goes by sooo fast... :-(   Anyways I better stop writing now cause I can go on talking about these old memory stuff, but I'll cut it short so I don't keep rambling on. Later Guys ~_*


xoxo,

                                 Day-nah