Thursday, January 7, 2010

Miroslava Duma
















































She's ''supposively'' Russia's ''IT'' girl for style and fashion. And she's making wave across the globe with her stylish wardrobe and baby face. She works at Bazaar Magazine as an Editor where she interviews famous Fashion Designers. I literally just heard about her like yesterday through someone elses blog and fell in love with her clothes and cute figure. Theres really not much about her on the internet but she's somewhere between 23-25 years old. A lot of people say she petite and the only thing I read on the internet about her height was said that she was 5'3 so she must be 5'1 - 5'3 is what I'm guessing. I'm a little jealous but also moved by her young age and how successful she is already. I just hope to acheive that kind of success someday. :)