Sunday, February 7, 2010

Veronica Lake

     My New favorite Idol that I found and love so much now. When I first heard about Veronica Lake I thought she was just another stupid sex icon in hollywood back then but now I know a little bit more about her. She may be beautiful and gorgeous and even though that can be a bit intimiding you can't help but love her cause she so gorgeous.  She was a very short petite actress and even though she comes across on screen very bold and tall in all reality she was only 4'11 feet tall. Yea, I know that extremely short, 2 inches shorther than me and she was the same height as Judy Garland but I think they were famous in 2 different ereas. Any who, when I read about that I knew she was going to be my next Idol because I just love short woman. NOT ALL though just the ones who are glamorous and sophisticated not the slutty kinds, ok? Well here are some pictures of the Beautiful Veronica Lake.  And I can't believe she was only 4'11! She looks sooooo tall on screen, lol.




XOXO,

Day-nah