Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sara Paxton

 I know it been a really long ass time since I posted anything, that because I have been busy and one of the reasons was because my lap top had broke the one I use to use to post my blogs. And I had to share it with my boyfriend and then I didn't feel like blogging for a while cause I was out of my element. But now that we broke up and I have the computer all to myself again I can start blogging! I really was missing it and now I finally got it back!

So on to my blogging.. Sara Paxton has been my favorite for quite some time now. I really like her acting and I love the way she carries herself on tv I think she seems so innocent and I like that but I'm sure she not that innocent when she on her free time of course. Cause no one is that innocent not even myself! But that okay cause she not a tramp either I think she the kind of girl every guy should bring home to meet his mom she got that innocence that would make the mom love her and the secretive sex appeal that would make the guy even love her more! Lol.

I don't really know how tall she is I'm guessing somehwere between 5'5-5'7 she does seem like she would be taller than 5'4 but I know she not that tall cause when you see her standing next to someone especially people that are tall she stands up about 5-6 inches shorter than them so my guess is she around 5'5-5'7. But I don't know I'm just taking a guess here cause I never met her. But here some of her pictures and I'm sure you've seen atleast one movie of her cause she in a lot of little kids movies but now that she in her twenties I noticed she doing a lot more grown up films.. good for her! :)









XOXO,