Friday, November 6, 2009

''It Girls''

          Twins: Mary-kate and Ashley
                  



                         Mary-Kate














Ashley















I love the Olsen twins I think there the most intelligent, intellectual, beautiful, self motivated, independent women, good taste in fashion icons. I loved them since they were on the show full house and now they grown up to be beautiful, money making women. Despite what everyone else thinks of them I think they have wondeful taste in fashion I always looked up to them for the latest fashion. There always on top of looking good and keeping yourself looking unique but also keeping it classy. There so brilliant in what they do and I would love to meet them one day out of any other celeberity there my number 1 and they will always be. I've watched every single movie of there's and will watch many more as they do more. I love how petite and small they look there just like me and I think that what makes me love them even more and look up to them. Because I know that whatever they wear and look good in I can find and wear too. A lot of my fashion comes from there idea anyways. I will always be there #1 fan. =)

xoxo Day-nah