Wednesday, November 4, 2009

new month

Novemember is here!! The month we get to pig out like pigs and make turkey and cranberry sandwhiches the next day. Then shortly after comes Decemeber that's another month where we eat like pigs
I love the holidays :) It's not just because we get gifts during this time of year, cause I don't really care for gifts that much. I just really like it cause for some reason it's really the only time of year where you get to feel the love from other people that you least expect. Because it a happy time of year. I love seeing all the cool decorations people do out on there lawn for christmas and seeing what creativity they get to do. I love eating candy canes, cookies, and caramel popcorn for the holiday it just makes you feel great doing the traditions that your grandparents would do and now you do too except of course a little more modern in some ways but in reality we all do the samething every year anyways. We put up decorations go shopping for gifts, sing christmas songs, smile like your having the best and wonderful day ever, see your relatives that you haven't seen through out the year lol. I love Christmas not only because of those things cause it also reminds how wonderful Jesus is and how we get to celeberate his birth by singing wonderful gospel songs on that day and before christmas day too. But then again that month can also make me feel sad cause a I feel bad for those people who don't have any place to celebrate the holidays and those people who don't have a place of their own and live out in the streets. I feel bad for those who live like that and most of those people are Veterans who fight for this country, fight for this freedom but then come back with no home and no life. I feel bad for those people and I wish I can all those people a home but I know that's not possible so what I like to do is donate some of my old clothes or go to a shelter and help out to give food. Or I just simply buy cans of food and give it to the nearest shelter it makes me feel a little better knowing that atleast I tried and I did something to help cause if you can't go in person to help it always second best to donate cause atleast your contributing something to someone else in need. And I'm not sure how many people out there don't get to eat but atleast during the holidays with a lot of organizations and church groups theres some that are and that can be more at peacesake to know there those that are. I love to give if I could I would give everything I own but then I know I wouldn't have anything to have and then I would be naked 24/7 lol. I almost did when I was younger but then my mom stopped me when she came in my room and saw that half my room was almost packed away rofl. Well I love you guys and it's the beginning of new month and this month is Thanksgiving I wish you guys the best be safe and be kind to one another.

luv ya,
xoxo Day-nah