Friday, October 30, 2009

Ahoy! There matey's

Recently I have noticed that the style of sailor clothing is becoming it's very own superstar. I've seen a lot of celeberties photos wearing all different shape and color pants, shorts or skirt of the sailor family. What I love about it is that it a classic look compared to the the bell bottom. My favorite kind of sailor pants is the high waisted one cause I like how it can give you a shape if your the kind of girl like me that doesn't really have much of a body to show off. I love the one Christine Aguilara was wearing on stage in the picture below, that one is my favirite one by far. But unfortunately I can not find one similar to it in any store right now. It's so hard to find the perfect sailor jeans that you want in stores cause I've noticed they go by so fast. Since it's really in right now all the girls are like rushing in to get one. All the pictures you see below are the styles of the sailor jean family that I preferebly like and want to get.
  
Love this high waisted jean and the buttons there in the middle complete this look.

Christina Aguilara is rocking the sailor pants at her concert. Love, love this look.

I really like these jeans because the line down the center of each legging it gives it a balance so the look is not all focus on the sailor look, to me that what I guess. And the fading of the jeans doesn't give it a harsh dark blue look like you see in other jeans so you can wear it for night look or day look.

As you can see this once is low waisted pant so it an alright sailor look for me but I wouldn't wear it all the time I think. It look more of an office type sailor pant then to go out in the day time shopping around with it.

I LOVE, love, love this high waisted skinny sailor jean look. It so different comppared to your normal sailor pants look and I can wear this out with my friends anywhere. This is a must have in my opinion.

These sailor shorts are really cute as you can see a lot of my sailor look has to have buttons looking like this on each side of the front.

I like the look and shape but not so much of the color. I love how the buttons are in the front it gives it a nice design. I think this color blue is so dull looking I might only where this color once for a occasion or just out somewhere like the beach I think.

I think this skirt is perfect for work or a late night dinner.

I think you can wear this for work depending on where you work and what you do it would be a nice look for that, or you can just slip it on for a fun day out.

I like the shorts but not where the buttons are preferebly. The color is nice the dark blue on it you can wear with almost any color.


Well that will be all on Sailor pants for the day. I'm sure I'll post more on this look some other day. I'm really in love with these pants,shorts and skirt look. I just really hope I can find this kind of look that I want at a store or online so if you guys know anything on the styles I just posted. Just leave me a message.

Thankyou lads and gents,

Toodles!  xoxo Day-nah