Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Eyes

My Eyes
by: Day-nah


                               
                               My eyes are not blue or green nor are they hazel,

                        They water when my feelings get hurt, and squint when I'm mad,

                     You can hate my eyes or you can love them, but you sure as hell can't have my eyes,

                    They're not so big and they're not so small, they're just right,

                    They sparkle when the sun catches them and fade when someone has broken my heart,

               My eyes may not look like some other girl's eyes, or some of those celebrities you see on tv, You probably haven't seen eyes like mines before,

My eyes are rare and special that needs a real man to love them, and a real man to see the beauty in them, If you love my eyes than you wouldn't want to make them cry,

      so cheer up my sad eyes, and.. don't make my brown eyes blue.


                                                 
                                                     Thankyou! Hope you loved it =)
                                                            
                                                                 xoxo Day-nah