Thursday, October 29, 2009

Insomnia Crisis


Ok so it like 3 a.m in the morning and can not sleep. I'm just tossing and turning thinking about a lot of things, and theres a lot of things that happen to be bothering me right now. One, is.. ok, remember when I told you in my last blog how I had something to say but couldn't say right there cause it wouldn't have sounded right in that particuliar blog. Ok well, going back to that blog the whole reason why I would go over my friends house was because I have issues with my mom. I never got along with her because she never was really there for me growing up. And my mom was never a caring loving mom towards me. She's always distance herself away from me then from my other sibilings. And so I just don't like staying home half the time ot 100% most of the time is because of her. So whenever I would go over my friends house I just would feel better cause I was away from all the drama for atleast a couple of hours. So ok, now going back to tonight is I can't sleep for that one particuliar reason. I just keep thinking how I'm so fed up with her and how I wish I cn get out of here some how and move far away from home. I always said wherever my parents live, I want to live 15 to 20 states away lol. So I want to move to the west coast cause my family lives here in the east so I would so love to move over there soooo sooo bad. Well thats it for right now I hope you guys have a wondeful night and I'm going to go back to bed and see if I can get any sleep.  Toodles! =)

xoxo Day-nah