Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hayden Panettiere



                                                          Hayden Panettiere






Hayden Panettiere answers some questions for seventeen magazine for August 2009 cover. Here's some of the questions that were asked. These are my favorite question's cause of the way she answered them were so noble and wised they seem. I think these answers can be Great knowings to say to youself when you think the whole world is coming down on you.

17. What have you done that your not proud of?

HP. I was tortured in school-like tortured. And I became so desperate to fit in. I did stupid stuff that was nasty that I really didn't mean-but I was just doing it because that was honestly what I thought I was supposed to do. That's how I would get people to like me, to fit in.


17. Do you still worry about fitting in?

HP. I'm becoming more and more comfortable with myself. And I think for every experience,good or bad,that I go through, I learn something about myself. And I have to come to terms with the fact that not every one of your friends has to be your best friend. A lot of your friends are good for certain things. Some friends you love to go out with,some friends you ask for advice, some friends are great to sit with on the couch and watch a movie and make you laugh. And some friends are those best friends whom you can trust. But it doesn't really mean friends have to be great at everything.


17. Whom do you turn to when you need to talk?

HP. My two best friends are the best friends I grew up with. The thing is, when your going through a heartbreaking situation, it's great to have friends. But no matter what they say, it's not going to make you feel better. Your heart and your emotions and your mind are going to have to go through it one way or another. I think that sometimes the best thing you can do as a friend is just listen. Having people listen was the best experience, because the more I talked about the situation, the more I'd come up with answers all on my own. And when I'm able to be alone and deal with heartbreak head-on, that's when I can move on and get over it.







17. But sometimes love really does hurt.

HP. Life goes on. I'm sorry-it goes on. I read something the other day that said, ''You have realationships that are forever, where you learn from themevery day for the rest of your life. And there are those people who come into your life temporarily to teach you a lesson.'' When they leave, that means you've learned it. I have a tattoo on my back that says, ''Live without regret.'' During a difficult time, it helps me get over it quicker and move on with my life. Theres no point in living with regret.

17. What is that mentality?

HP. It's okay to let go. It's okay to enjoy it. When my life comes to an end, I'm not going to look back and go, I remember that time I got in trouble or did this wrong thing. I'm going to look back, and I'm going to go, Did I live a happy life? And did I do everything I wanted to do? It's an important thought to me, to love the people around you like you could wake up tomorrow and they're not there anymore, and to always live every single solitary day like it's your last.


Wow such powering words there from Hayden. I know when I read it I had to share it with people cause I know if I tried to twist it around to my own words. It just wouldn't have came out probably as good as Hayden did. So I decided to write the most powerful answers she answered on some of those questions.


Well, I'm off so toodles y'all.
Remember to know life goes on no matter what, so don't live in the past, live for the future. ^_^

xoxo Day-nah xoxo