Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lovely Rihanna

   Recently I heard in the news today that Rihanna is now finally speaking up of what all went wrong with her and Chris Brown. I think it's great that she's now speaking up for herself and millions of women who are beaten everyday by their boyfriends or husbands. For those of you who don't like Rihanna for whatever reason then this blog is not for you. Cause I'm here today going to write about how I love and adore Rihanna so much even after what happen to her. Only true fans stick by her, and the one's who are persecuting on her because they think there going to get Chris Brown, HA! Keep dreaming ladies! =) He don't want your scabby ass haha.. hmm ok well here are some phots I pulled out to show you. I think she has the most coolest fashion I love the clothes she wear ^^.







she working this outfit. love how it manly on top but femine on bottom



looks great in this magazine. i love the clothes she wearing

pretty skirt. love the boots :)



she looks beautiful in that dress so elegant and classy love her



i love the shoes she wearing here and that top is so sexy

I love love LOVE this outfit.

those shoes are hot



she looks so glamorous here like a little movie star :)
I like how she made it pretty and femine on top and
masculine on bottom.


Rihanna is so sophosticated and she so young but so mature.
No one can compare to her right now I think she is a great role model for kids . I like how she dresses normal but adds a little weirdness to it. She's sooo awesome! Well gtg take care got to get din din ready. bye!

xoxo Day-nah