Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mean Old Ladies




So I was minding my own business today and my rude, and bitchy mother goes to my boyfriend
and says; ''You know you guys need to be nice to Barbara she doing you guys a favor and making you guys pillow cases''. And my boyfriend goes; '' Yea we have we say, Thankyou''. And my mom says; '' Yea I know but lil missy over there was rude to Barbara yesterday she didn't say, Hi to her''.  I was so pist off when she said that cause first of all I did say, Hi. And second of all if Barbara has so much of this ''rude attitude'' you claim that I have then why doesn't she come and say to my face.

And for you guys fyi Barbara is our neighbor from across the street and we didn't go to her and ask her to make us pillow cases. My mom did that on her behalf and went to her house and asked her to make ''US'' pillow cases just b/c she says we needed it when we really didn't need any pillow cases to be made. But then she had the nerve to say I was rude just b/c when she was over I didn't say ''Hi'' first, but for you guys info I'm a very shy person I don't just go up to anybody and say ''Hi'' if you want to talk to me you have to come to me and do it cause everytime I go and say ''Hi'' to people they just look at me weird so I just learned that people are just mean and rude themselves.

Anyways my whole point is that I didn't go up to say 'Hi' to her b/c like I said I'm just very shy so I don't do that and when she was over here ''My mom goes, ''Daynah say Hi'' very aggressivly so I was like thinking to myself,''Oh hellll naw she did not just speak to me like that''. But anyways I turned around and said Hi, then today she goes behind my back to my boyfriend saying I was the RUDE ONE! That stupid Bitch. I hate people like that. If people have so much of an issue with my personality or the way I speak or how I present myself then go do me and yourself a favor and jump off a cliff! Because no one in this world and in this life style is going to be 100% of people person or out going some of you ''call it''.

Everyone is always going to be different so if you didn't know that now, then NOW YOU KNOW. There people who are shy like me if you think people who are ''SHY'' RUDE? Then go take a class where they teach about peoples many persoanlities cause trust me your going to need to learn to deal with it cause I'm not CHANGING FOR NO ONE! If you don't like me now then you wouldn't like me even if I became more talkative. It 'YOU' that has to change you need to learn to to get along with peoples flaws or whatnot so don't get mad at me b/c I didn't go up to you and say, ''Hi'' first cause did it every occur to you that you could of came up and started talking to me? Since you think your so perfect and you have no flaws. ^^



I don't worry about the people in my past because... There is a reason they didn't make it to my future



xoxo Day-nah xoxo