Wednesday, December 2, 2009

People who stare at Elfs

            Hello Guys!!

     It been a little a bit of a long time since I post something, mainly b/c I've been a little too lazy and b/c I haven't really decided what I wanted to talk about, until today!

Ok, I'm sure many of you can relate to people who are just plain out RUDE! Or, people who just fucken STARE.

                                         

For one, I want to talk about people who stare for no reason at all.  I can just be walking down somewhere or walk into a store, or talk to someone, raise my hand for help in class, walk around in a airport, walk around at the mall, sitting down at a doctor office, waiting in line, checking out my item at the checkout line, ANYTHING I GET STARED AT!


I always wonder and STILL wonder... WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS FUCKEN STARE AT ME?!! WHYYYYYYYYY?????

And I came to this conclusion..... Maybe I'm just that damn fucken sexy that people must stare at this sexiness.. LOL

I'm just kidding I really don't know why people stare at me, maybe they have a slow blinking rate, or it their first time seeing a short person who's skinny?

Anyways.... I guess I'm never going to get people to quit staring at me cause their going to do it anyways, maybe I'll just wave at them next time there probably looking for a friend.
But ANYWAYS here something for all you peeps out there who has ever called me the B* word.. yea YOU! You know who you are! lol ^^



I found this and thought it was cute :) It true too if you think about it ;-)


Well I have to go now have a fantastic day!

xoxo Daynah oxox