Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Stupid People

Okay so today I want to talk to you about how rude, inconciderate people are. Like first of all I hate when your in a crowded area and your walking your way towards the exit doors and let say someone accidently bumps into you but you didn't really notice cause it so crowded your going to get bump anyways, right? Well, that what happened to me at church on Christmas Eve I was walking toward the exit door and I was really close to it then I hear some lady say, ''Oh sorry'' so I turn to her really nicely and tell her she can go through the door first and was giving her the signal sign too. And she just gave me this really skank eye look like I did something wrong, when I'm being nice and letting her go through first! I was so pist off cause that just really fucken embarassed me a bit cause people were around and saw that and now they think I'm this weirdo girl who let people go through exit doors first. I mean I thought that a nice thing to do to someone when they say sorry to you but apparently to that woman it's NOT!

So now I'm not going to let people go in first I'll just fucken ignore them and walk off and just let me go cause that bitch didn't even deserve niceness from me she stuck up with her pride of having moeny with her fancy outfits to consider niceness from someone who has nothing basically. Lady if you ever come up to my blog and recognize this is you I'm talking about, you can go Fuck Off you stupid skank you don't need love from nobody since you think your too good for it, ok? And her husband was also rude after I did that hand signal to let her go, her asinine of a husband took his hand and put it behind her left shoulder started rubbing it then kinda pushing her way towards the other exit door. Like, WTF ASSHOLE you can't take niceness from people you have to act like your so much better than me to go out the other door. People like that make wish the world would end quicker cause I really don't care for people anymore like seriously.

People just get on my fucken nerve when they do such asinine things like that. People are so fucken stupid I swear I hate people soooo much. They act like there so much better than you and then they fucken stare at you and they just give you stupid looks like they don't like you or they think your weird. They think as if they look 100% perfect or they do 100% perfect things. Like come on first of all if you were so ''perfect'' like you claim in your puny little mind then why you judging someone and giving nasty looks when you shouldn't be giving them that kind of looks to begin with? Huh, can explain that? No? Well then that because your NOT perfect obviously cause of the way your looking at me with that judgeful deceitful look, BITCH! Well I'm going to bed now but I'm sure this is not the end of me spilling out how people are so stupid and asinine cause it seems like I run into these kind of people everywhere since people pretty much suck now I hate them if I could create some sort of nuclear bomb I would and kill everyone but me and my hubby of course, and create new generations of people, lol. Anyways I'm going to bed caio. ~_^



p.s.

I hope y'all know I'm just kidding
about that whole bomb thing. I wouldn't
go and do a thing like that cause lol
that would be too hard to get my hands
on to. And second I just say it cause
it just venting people just get you
so mad that you go and think
something like that, you know?
 I'm sure there some ppl out there
 who can agree to me. :)