Saturday, December 19, 2009

Not very Polite



So on thursday I went to the Greyhound bus station to drop off my hubby because he wanted to go visit his mom and his 2 sibilings that still live with her. So I was fine with it and I couldn't
go because we didn't have extra money for a ticket for me so I just let him go by himself instead. So as we arrived there he had like 3 heavy bags with him I told him he didn't need that much he just staying there for a week and he said he was taking some of his military clothes and dropping it off at his mom's house.

 I said ''Why''? you don''t really need to do that but he wanted to get rid of it so it's not here taking up space to be honest I would really like to have it here where I know it taken care of, but whatever it his stuff. And so like I was saying earlier as we were walking in to open up the door or atleast trying to open up the door cause with all those bags I was trying to find a way to walk around or over the bags.

But some guy ran and opened up the door for us so I said.. 'Thankyou' and you know how when your polite and say ''Thankyou'' or whatever you expect someone to say something back like ''your welcome'' but I really never get that. So to me it's like why should I say ''Thankyou'' to you then? I said 'Thankyou' to him twice and didn't get any response but just a weird look so I was like thinking to myself okay.. ''Fuck you'' then. I don't understand why people do something  like opening up the door for someone but when you go tell them

'Thankyou' they don't say anything back, or like when your at a restaurant and the waiter or waitress brings you your food and you say 'Thankyou' and they don't say 'your welcome' to you but only the old people at your table. Then it's like you know what 'Fuck You' then I don't care about the nice things you do cause your not that nice you can't say 'Your Welcome' or a little 'MmmHmm' or SOMETHING to show some ignitiation. I'm atleast being nice and being polite and saying' THANKYOU'  the least you can do and show it back BITCHES!


*a gossip is someone who talks to you about others, a bore is someone who talks to you about himself, and a brilliant conversationalist is someone who talks to you about youself.*


xoxo Day-nah xx